Monday 14 May 2012


Today I want to share with you my favourite television series, MAD MEN. I'm currently on season 5 and I'm absolutely loving it. Obviously, I'm not going to talk about the latest episode because it could ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it. Instead, I will just set the scene of the series. Based in New York City during the 1960s, the series follows the main character Don Draper who initially works for the ad agency, Sterling Cooper, later becomes a partner in the newly created firm Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. Each season contains twists and turns throughout, and comments on the changing social climate in America during the 60s. The slick stye of 'Mad Men' will have you hooked from the first frame.

There's a reason why this series has won so many awards, and if you haven't seen it, you MUST!



There's no film recommendation for today because a television series as good as this offers you more than any 2 hour film could (in terms of character development). So today I only want you to start watching Mad Men, and if you have started already, then I salute you!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv